700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Zipp G40 XPLR is a wide (40mm) tire designed for control, which translates in the gravel world to higher overall speed. In developing this tire, Zipp began with a speed-carrying chevron center-tread pattern that transitions to an inverted soccer cleat design, then added XC-style knobs on the edges that offer the ability to dig in when you need it. And, amid all this, durability was crucial. The tire's casing and bead-to-bead puncture protection strip navigates the fine line between supple and stiff so that grip and performance do not suffer while making an incredibly durable gravel tire. The tire's 40mm width was carefully selected to be most effective with its tread pattern while also fulfilling riders' evolving preferences for wider tires during gravel events and off-pavement riding. It's just what you need for gnarly, all-day riding. It performs exceptionally well with Zipp's widest and most versatile 700c rim, the 303. - High-performance gravel and adventure tire - Aggressive cornering side knobs for excellent control - Fast-rolling center section - 30-65 psi - Tubeless Ready, tube compatible - Hookless compatible - ETRTO 40-622 (700x40c) - 120 TPI - Tan sidewall - Aramid bead-to-bead puncture protection that is very resistant to sidewall cuts - Hookless compatible - Weight: 480g
$42.70 $61.00 30% Off
Conventional wisdom on bicycle tires has held that smaller is better. Smaller tires were supposed to be lighter, more aerodynamic and have lower rolling resistance. Then came science. Research has shown that a larger tire has the ability to cut rolling resistance, making you faster than you would be with a traditional 23c-wide racing tire. And of course, a larger tire offers improved grip in dry and wet conditions. In some cases, when using the right rim, a bigger tire also can improve aerodynamics. Let’s not forget that comfort gets a big upgrade as well. The Zipp Tangente Course R30 tire give riders a high performance clincher at widths suitable for less than perfect conditions—rough roads, wet roads. The looming disc brake revolution will mean that you can run tires significantly larger than the 25mm limit on many bikes. The Tangente Course R30 tires take disc brakes’ opportunity for increased tire width and multiplies that with faster rolling, better grip and improved aerodynamics. - High-performance sport and training clincher tire - 30mm width - 120tpi nylon casing - Nylon puncture protection layer under tread - 260 grams (R28), 306 grams (R30) - 33.15 watts of rolling resistance @ 40kph (with Zipp butyl tube) - 70 ShA durometer rubber (Shore A) - New water-siping tread pattern - Comfortable in rough conditions
$65.95 - $65.99
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
$34.95 - $41.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Road tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
$63.99 - $69.99 $69.99 - $79.99 Up to 20% Off
BENEFITS: - AIRLESS TIRE - NEVER GOES FLAT! - GOOD FOR 5,000 MILES! - LIGHTWEIGHT - USE EXISTING RIM Tannus Airless New Slick Tires offer complete puncture protection. They are made from our lightweight patented Aither Technology and never go flat. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: - Price is for a single tire - Fits 16-18mm inner width. - 3 sets of locking installation pins - Installation S-Tool
$36.99 - $50.00 $45.00 - $50.00 Up to 26% Off
The All Condition Armadillo continues to be the leading tire for anyone who needs top performance blended with puncture-resistance. This workhorse tire is impressively robust for touring and commuting, as well as being tough enough to navigate the roughest road conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 700 x 23mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 360g - 700 x 25mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 395g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 440g - 700 x 30mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 480g - 700 x 32mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 510g
The S-Works Turbo tire sets the standard for a fast and durable performance tube type race tire. Our all new Gripton T2 center compound is the fastest, most efficient compound we have ever developed. T2 is placed in the center of our dual compound for speed and longevity on the straights with T5 compound on the shoulders for incredible grip through the corners. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable tube type - Dual Compound: GRIPTON T2/T5 - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, psi 100-115, approximate weight 200g - 700 x 26mm, psi 95-115, approximate weight 220g - 700 x 28mm, psi 75-95, approximate weight 240g - 700 x 30mm, psi 65-90, approximate weight 260g
$40.99 - $55.99 $55.00 - $55.99 Up to 25% Off
The Tracer Pro 2Bliss Ready features an all around cyclocross tread for mostly hard-packed courses. The tread remains stable at low tire pressures, while the Tracer rolls smooth on tarmac and finds grip when taking tricky turns onto gravel or grass. The GRIPTON compound, meanwhile, stays supple in freezing temperatures and even delivers surprising grip over wet roots. All this makes the Tracer a tremendous gravel and adventure tire, as it rolls well on asphalt and hooks up on earth and gravel. And with this 2Bliss Ready version, you'll also benefit from its versatility, ability to run lower tire pressures, and added puncture protection. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection 700x33mm: BlackBelt; 700x38mm: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt
$50.00 - $55.00 $50.00 - $55.00 On Sale
The Trigger Pro 2Bliss Ready tire rolls fast on asphalt, hard-pack, and gravel paths, making it ideal for anyone looking to get the most out of a smooth cyclocross or gravel course. It features a bead-to-bead Endurant casing and BlackBelt technology for improved puncture protection under the tread, while the unrivaled GRIPTON compound makes it smooth rolling and tough enough for the rigors of a 'cross course. And with this 2Bliss Ready version, you'll be able to run lower tire pressures and benefit from the improved grip and protection from pinch flats. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection 700x38c: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt - 700 x 38mm, psi 45-90, approximate weight 490g
$40.99 - $55.00 $55.00 Up to 25% Off
The Turbo Pro is a competitive clincher that features many of the same technologies and features found in the S-Works version. After all, competitive riders need a fast, light, and tough tire, and the Turbo Pro is all three. With the legendary grip of our GRIPTON T5 compound, you’ll be climbing, descending, and cornering with confidence and speed. The 60 TPI casing is light and reliable with BlackBelt puncture protection to avoid flats. Simple maintenance and installation with an inner tube offers a carefree road bike setup. - Compound: GRIPTON T5 - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, psi 100-115, approximate weight 230g - 700 x 26mm, psi 95-115, approximate weight 250g - 700 x 28mm, psi 75-95, approximate weight 270g - 700 x 30mm, psi 65-90, approximate weight 290g
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
The compound has a much lower internal resistance making it particularly suitable for roller training. - Insider should not be used on the road! - Folding Bead
$21.00 - $22.00
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$88.00 - $91.00
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$89.90 - $99.99
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
$54.00 - $70.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
- Enhance your riding experience with the Tubeless Ready version of the MICHELIN Power Cup tire - The tires used by the Cofidis team for riding at monuments and Grands Tours - Speed and comfort provided by Tubeless Ready technology, speed and efficiency inspired by MOTO GP technology - Light and reliable thanks to the Tubeless Shield technology and 4x120 TPI casing - Efficient handling and stability in both wet and dry conditions thanks to the MICHELIN GUM-X compound
The Kenda Komfort is a strong, durable, lightweight hybrid tire that is designed for smooth trails, bike paths, and street use.
- Unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Modeled after our Assurance All-Season automobile tire, the Transit Tour combines a durable, utilitarian construction with directional siped tread that offers unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Constructed to eBike approved standards and with reflective side strips enhancing twilight and night visibility, the Transit Tour provides robust flat protection along with a comfortable ride for your next journey.
$71.95 - $74.95
Puncture protection and mileage are the strengths of Hardshell-ProTection. A wider PolyX Breaker, the specialist against punctures under the tread center and shoulders, provides for great reliability. The three-ply—each layer with 60 TPI—carcass covers the entire tire and makes it a real bastion against urban detritus. The outer sidewalls of the tire are reinforced with DuraSkin fabric, providing even more reliability due to the casing being so well protected. Hardshell tires are the puncture-resistant flagship amongst racing tires—produced exclusively in Germany. - Ideal when it comes to extremely long service life, for the next tour or the commute. - Made for rough surfaces and rugged tarmac.
$25.95 - $34.95
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike. Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors. PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
$23.00 - $24.99
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
$23.00 - $39.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
For the roads less traveled A fast-rolling gravel tire that offers consistent traction. The GR1 Comp gravel tire's lightly-treaded design makes for a fast-rolling tire that still offers consistent traction on rougher, gravel-covered roads and paths. - Excels in fast and firm conditions - Fast-rolling and predictable cornering - 60 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher
For the roads less traveled The GR1 Team Issue gravel tire is designed for fast rolling performance and consistent traction on the roads less paved. It has proven success at the most demanding gravel races and features Inner Strength Casing for lightweight puncture protection while maintaining a smooth, supple, fast feel. Plus, you can go tubeless for better performance and even more puncture protection. - A gravel tire that excels in fast and firm conditions - Fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection - Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
For the roads less traveled The GR2 Team Issue gravel tire is designed for fast-rolling performance and biting traction on even the most rugged gravel roads. It has proven success at the most demanding gravel races and features Inner Strength Casting that provides lightweight puncture protection without sacrificing smooth, supple feel. Plus, you can go tubeless for better performance and even more puncture protection. - A gravel tire that provides excellent traction for confidence across the roughest roads - Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of road conditions - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection - Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
Page 1 of 15 Next page